Thursday, March 25, 2010

Technology & I don’t mix

So I’m just a normal person like most people (I think?).  I know how to use computers for basic applications such as Word, a little Excel, and surfing the internet.  Since I’ve recently returned to working in an office I now realize how much technology has appeared that I have missed out on.  It is AMAZING what people can do with different programs.  The only major problem is that I don’t know how to use any of it, AAAGGGHHH!!  Now, on top of it I had the brilliant idea to start my own blog.  That is opening a whole other can of worms.  I should be studying for my Anatomy test that is coming up on Monday, or working on my 15 page Political science term paper that is due on Wednesday (that I have yet to begin researching).  However, instead I am playing on my computer trying to learn new blog programs.  I thought I had enough learning to do when I decided to be a nurse?  Oh well, it never hurts to have ambitions.

I might be a little slow at figuring all this out, but I will eventually get there!

No comments:

Post a Comment